Lee and Court Streets
This church actually formed its roots in 1892 when a group of immigrants rented a building for worship at 213 Kanawha Street, Charleston. In 1932 the current building was constructed. Its “onion” domes represent candle flames. They rise gracefully above the polychrome brick facade of the building. Of special beauty is the church’s iconostasis which serves to separate the chancel from the nave.