If it’s great burrito or taco you’re looking for, look no further than Cilantro’s along McFarland street.
At Cilantro’s you get to customize your taco or burrito. Meat lovers can choose between beef, while vegetarians can opt for grilled veggies or tofu instead. Health conscious diners may want to try the chicken or fish as an alternative to red meat.
Here’s a quick guide for first timers to Cilantro:
Line up at the counter for your order.
- Take you pick: A large burrito, three tacos or go shirtless. Shirtless in Cilantro means you get all the filling without the tortilla or taco shell.
- Choose your filling: beef, pork, chicken, fish, grilled vegetables or tofu
- Fill it up some more with rice, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, guacamole, cheese, sour cream, and of course, cilantro as filling or toppings.
- Choose your sauce to top it up. Some fiery hot Jalapenos perhaps? Or how about some cool cucumber? Or maybe some Chipotle that has just the right zing? Or some sweet fruit salsa?
- Pick up and pay for your order.
- Take a seat and enjoy your taco or burrito that’s just bursting with filling and flavor.
110 McFarland Street, Charleston, WV
Phone: (304) 346-4177